This game is what ive always wanted, it looks awesome, and even though its in alfa, it still has plenty of stuff to do, I hope when the game is fully complete and polished, youll add more.
Freeman: Star Edge
A downloadable game for Windows
About the Game
Freeman: Star Edge is a vast open-world universe where you’ll have the freedom to wander the stars and explore exotic planets. As an exile to a far-flung star system, you must forge your own destiny: whether you mine, gather and build or campaign in faction wars to decide the fate of the star system is up to you. There are many distinct worlds to discover and inhabit in Star Edge, where there are opportunities to trade, recruit allies, take on missions, or wage battle across settlements, cities and the wilderness. Write your own story: play as a mercenary who executes dangerous missions for the highest bidder, a star commander and conqueror of worlds, a lone wolf that survives on stealth, guile and plunder, or a trader that prospers by peaceful means.
- Space and planetary exploration: Will you soar across the galaxy, scouring the skies for treasure and opportunity? Traverse the lands of different planets and locations? Take a stroll through the streets of futuristic cities? Perhaps slip into the ruins of a lost civilization beneath the surface of a frozen world? There are many vivid, Sci-Fi worlds to explore. Cities, settlements, caves, ice worlds, deserts and space stations, all await your discovery.
- Dynamic, free-form gameplay: Define your own success and set your own objectives in a living world. You are free to loot, gather, mine, and trade, gamble and grab a drink at the bar. Find your place in society by seeking out friends, contacts and companions and building relationships, or go it alone, infiltrating strongholds and using diversions and assassination to get what you want. Each day in Star Edge is unique and gives you a chance to step in and decide the politics of the system. Factions engage one another dynamically. Each world is full of conflicts and intrigue: bandits raid friendly settlements, resource wars will break out, and cautious alliances will be formed as your story evolves.
- Grand-scale Space Combat: You can lead a fleet of various ship classes and engage in epic combat in space. Achieve victory by boarding enemy capital ships, or winning dog fights and battle cruiser clashes. You can upgrade your armada with the spoils of war, choosing from laser weapons, missiles and torpedoes. Whether you hunt space pirates and loot their bases or wage a campaign against a powerful imperial navy, your victories will change the balance of power.
- Tactical Squad-baseed Ground Combat: Wade into glorious battle with your allies and mercenaries. You manage equipment, logistics, morale and training to maximize combat efficiency. Lay siege or skirmish in the open field to win combat objectives. You will also decide on tactics: take it slow and steady with camouflage and suppressed weapons or go full throttle with automatic weapons, sniper rifles and explosives.
- RPG Elements: Character physical features are customizable. As you play, you'll be able to master skills and trades, including stealing, gathering, mining, diplomacy, stealth, trading and many others. Your character will have ten equipment and quick-slots for armor, weapons, grenades and other items. How the world reacts to you depends on your reputation, standing with factions, and personal relationships with key NPCs.
- Settlements and Player Housing: Nature abhors a vacuum. Once you've razed or conquered a planet, you can settle your own forces in, generating income as you build out habitations, an economy and industries to match. The interior of your capital ship is also a customizable space that can be filled with crew and companions, and given life with decorations, trophies and furniture: a sanctuary amid the burning stars.
- Modding: We will work closely with modders to create a modding friendly system and allow a lot of user generated contents...
OS: Windows 7/8/10 | 64-bit OS
Processor: Dual-Core CPU 2 GHz
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: DirectX10 Compatible GPU with 1 GB VRAM
Storage: 3 GB available space
OS: Windows 7/8/10| 64-bit OS
Processor: Quad-Core 2.8 GHz or better
Memory: 8GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 950 or better, 2G VRAM
Storage: 3 GB available space
|Published||Aug 07, 2017|
|Release date||79 days ago|
|Author||KK Game Studio|
|Tags||Action RPG, Atmospheric, Fighting, First-Person, Kickstarter, Open World, Sci-fi, Singleplayer, Space, Third-Person Shooter|
|Average session||A few hours|
|Links||Steam Greenlight, Twitter, Community, Facebook, IndieDB, Homepage, Youtube, Tumblr|
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.
DUDE! This game is FRICKIN' amazing! But please add some ambience to planets because its quite quiet when your not in space.
Oh god, this is what i am looking for, a RPG atmospheric game, it´s AWESOME
Looks gigantic, epic and beautiful. I will download it soon, but not now.